Marrying an overstay : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

I am a natural born American citizen and married a woman from Czech Republic three days ago. She entered the US on a six month tourist visa five years ago and has been in the country (overstayed) illegally since her visa expired. Now that she is my wife, three questions:

1) We'd like to travel to Czech in June for her mother's b'day for a couple weeks. How do I ensure she is allowed entry into the country when we return?

2) How do I get her a green card so she can work legally in the U.S.?

Thanks, Aaron

-- Aaron Fullen (, March 09, 2005

Moderation questions? read the FAQ