DOSACAFFE : LUSENET : Coffee Related Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

I am looking for a simple espresso or coffee dosing maker call a dosacaffe in Italy. It is a cannister which has a flipping mechanism that measures out your coffee. It is a neat and inexspensive gadget that I cannot find in the states. Any suggestions on where to find one here?

-- Sidney Page (, February 21, 2005

Moderation questions? read the FAQ