immigration : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

Hi Tish, My name is Gabriele. My boyfriend of one year and i want to marry. He has over stayed his visa. He received a 10 year traviling/pleasure visa about 4 years ago and has not gone back to brazil since. we want to marry and not wait. we would like to eventually travel to brazil for vacation but dont know what will happen. Is he illegal now that he overstayed his visa time.? Will we be in trouble with the law once we marry? What are some steps we can take to make things better? Thanks Gabriele please email me if you know

-- gabrielle colon (, January 12, 2005

Moderation questions? read the FAQ