greenspun.com : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

Hello I have been in this country since I was eight years old back in 1995 it has almost been 10 years since then and I got married this december. I came here with a visa and passport however my passport wasnt stamped and the only thing that I have is a I-444 which was a form of I-94 before 1997. This document does not have my name on it because all they did was write how long we could stay till and some numbers on it. Can I proceed to apply for my conditional recidency since my husband is a US citizen? Or is there other complications, thanks a alot.

-- Adriana Mendez (mexicanabootay@hotmail.com), December 30, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ