Girlfriend deported for fake student visa : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

My girlfriend was deported after a task force on immigration found her student visa to be a forgery. Is there any way to get her back in the country? Could I go there, marry her and then bring her back legally? Thank you

-- Matt Samson (, December 21, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ