what i shall study?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : pondicherry.com : One Thread

Dear sir, i have completed my Diploma in Electrical & electronics engg in the year of 2003 april.Now i want a undergaduate degree (equilent to B.E) in correspondene course.That degree shall lead me to boost my technical skills & financial wealth.and also easy employment in abroad countries.

Hoping very favourable reply from you.

-- GOPI SANKAR.T (tgsankar@royalenfield.com), December 15, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ