Expired Voluntary Departure - more then 180 days

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

I have a friend that got a Voluntary Departure and that has expired, last year of 2003, who came here on J-1 Visa, from Lithuania. What needs to be done EXACTLY my friend to get married and stay here in United States of America? Someone please HELP! I really appreciate this!

-- Marta Stasik (martas@blbglaw.com), November 29, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ