I want to marry my boyfriend and father of my child, but he is an illegal immigrant

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 yrs, we have a 2 yr old daughter. He is her illegally from Mexico. We want to get married, but we don't want him to have to go back to Mexico, what can we do?

-- Misty Jones (dbrown215@charter.net), November 17, 2004


apply for visa k and marry him with in 90 days or hell be deportable afterwards also if he has any removals/felonies then get waviers to cancellation of removal grounds

-- kimberly lindsey (la_happygirl@hotmail.com), November 18, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ