Part for Robeson Model 5835 : LUSENET : Coffee Related Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

Does anyone know where I can find a glass insert (the knob) for the top of a Robeson 5835 percolator?

Thanks, Mark in St. Pete Just remove this:(nospam remove this part)from my email addy.

-- Mark in Florida (zintel(nospam remove this part), November 14, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ