Need rubber gaskets for Nicro stainless steel coffee maker : LUSENET : Coffee Related Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

I have a Nicro stainless steel vacuum type coffee maker. I need the rubber gasket that goes between the upper and lower sections of the coffee maker. The model number on the coffee maker is 1512B. Does anyone know where i might purchase these gaskets?

-- don shields (, November 07, 2004


HI check with they have one that may fit. Jim

-- (, December 11, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ