If I was out of F-1 status, can I still graduate and get the diploma from college?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread


I am an international student (master degree), but I was out of status since 05/19/04. If I still study in college (graduate school) without F-1 status, can I graduate from my school and get my master degree diploma?

Thanks a lot.

-- Eurydice Yang (eurydice_yang@hotmail.com), November 04, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ