Is it possible to extend an extended Travel Visa : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

Greetings, I would like to know if it is possible to extend an already extended travel visa? My mother-in-law is on a travel visa. The extended travel visa will expire in December and I would like to know if it can be extended for a few more months. Thanks, Noah

-- Noah (, October 30, 2004


Yes it can be, although second or thrid rrenewals are usually a lot more diffcult than the first time around. You need a very good reason for the extension, and the INS needs to believe that your mother-in-law will really leave the U.S. If her application is denied, her visa will be come invalid.

-- Michael Boyle (, November 04, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ