Deportation situation : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

Hi, If my husband is a 17 year legal alien of the U.S and he commited a crime 2 years ago and served time in prison more than 365 days. On charges 237 (A) 2 (C). If he signs papers for deportation and my country won't allow him in. After a year, can I petition him, because I am a U.S citizen? Is there any form of petition that I can apply for after he has been deported but my country won't take him. Or is there anything that can be done to regain his residency? Please help... I need advise. Thank you so much for taking the time.. Really appreciate it!! Urgent please...

-- Sarah (, October 30, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ