Marriage and travel : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

I know of a freind who has dated and now lives with a person who entered the country legally with a visa from mexico as a child but never returned. So i guess the person is now considered illigal. The couple has planned to marry. The non us resdident has a job which requires them to fly to another state for the company. The couple is worried about losing the job. Can the non resident fly out of state? Will getting married right away help the non residents statues and allow for travel?

-- Jayson Noris (, October 21, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ