marrying an illegal alien : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

My boyfriend came to the US illegally at the age of 5, nearly 15 years ago. I intend to marry him, but I am curious as to exactly what we will have to do in order to get him the proper paperwork to be able to stay here permanently. Is there anything that we can do prior to getting married to hurry the process along?

-- Lori (, October 09, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ