Rubber ring seal for NICRO-CORY model 468A : LUSENET : Coffee Related Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

I need a replacement rubber ring seal for my coffee maker. The original is a NICRO-OHCO Cat. No. R101

If an equivalent is available, please indicat source and price, OR please send a URL to which I can refer my query.

Thank you.

-- Don Hines (, October 04, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ