greenspun.com : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

I came to USA on K1 visa that expired in sept 2000.I got married to my fiancee,she is american citizen,we filed for adjustment of statusI 485.Now she doesn't want to stay with me. What is the best option for me to stay in America?

-- Paul (uniquepally@yahoo.com), September 27, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ