immigration question : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

I married my husband for love and we are trying to build and make correction to him entering the US illegally. My husband was deported when he was 17years old after obeying his father request to come here. Once again he was told to come here and he been here 2yrs in the US. hE IS 19yrs. old and I am 30. We are a great couple and been together 1yrs and a month together. Will de get deported when he files for the papers because of the deportation?

-- carmen garcia (, September 16, 2004


Yes! He almost certainly will, and may also be prosecuted for reentering after deportation. You need to speak to an attorney before you consider filing any papers.

-- Michael Boyle (, September 19, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ