illegally here and which to return to dominican republic : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

My grandmother who is a citizen brought me here when my mother died in dominican republic i was 2 yrs old and she used a cousins passport to bring me. Now im 21 and have nothing going for me since i cant pay for college myself and regardless if i did make it through college i cant work legally with out legal status. i have checked and currently dont apply for any type of amnesty and dont know how long it will be till an amnesty comes around that i can apply for. I want to return to dominican republic but dont know what types of papers need to be filed or what requirements are asked of me. And once i leave is there a way i can still apply for a LEGAL entry being that my family and friends are all here and i lived here for so long...also would i have to do jail time?

-- (, September 13, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ