marrying after taking voluntary deportation : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

I met someone here in the U.S. 5 months ago. They are here illegally. They entered the U.S. by crossing the border in Mexico. I am really interested in being with this person in the future. How can I have them return to the U.S. in the future legally and how long would it take? They have decided to do a voluntary deportation.

-- STEVE (NYMOSTWANTED1@AOL.COM), September 10, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ