marriage to illegal alien : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

I have a question. I am going to marry a US Citizen. I originally came to the US on visitors visa (under my mom's passport) then left the country to return to my home country (India) and then illegal crossed the border and came into the US. What forms do I need to file? and how do i get the ball rolling. ?


-- Lucy (, August 19, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ