marriage to us citizen w/ illegal immigrant : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

I am a US citizen who is going to marry a women from Argentina. She came to the USA by a visa that was only good for 6 months. The visa expired about year and a half ago. As we get our marriage licence and i petition for her to become a citizen and legalized, will there be major problems since her visa expired?

-- Jerry Guzman (, August 04, 2004



-- Michael Boyle (, October 05, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ