My husband resides in the U.S. illegally : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

Hello! I have been married to my husband for 2 years, and he has been illegally living with me in the U.S. Legally he resides in Canada. We would like to start the process of making him a legal resident of the U.S. We're not sure how to go about it, due to him being here for so long. Do we lie, and say that he doesn't live here as of yet, or do we tell the truth? What are the legal reprecussions of him living here with out a visa? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

-- Michelle Stuffin (, June 19, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ