DLA not giving in!

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

Received shorfall claim in January 2004. House repo'd in 1997. I received an attachment of earnings claim from the court but I am in the process of asking court to SET JUDGEMENT ASIDE as it is 7 years old (alleged debt) and cannot give strict proof. Sent copies of all correspond. to court also....Hoping?! What are the possible outcomes? Thanks for this site. Hope to hear Thanks again Neil

-- Neil Germaine (Ngermaine@aol.com), May 11, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ