how do i marry an illegal : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

Hi, My fiancee is from Aruba.She came here as a tourist an stayed illegal now for 7 months.We would like to get married in New Hampsire but i don't know how or what i need to do. Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!

-- bryan king (, May 10, 2004


Because you are a U.S. citizen and your wife was inspected by the INS when she entered the U.S., she WILL be eligible to process her application here once you are married. The Family Visas page of our site, http://, talks about the evidence that you should get together. You will want to speak to an immigration lawyer who practices before the INS (DHS) Manchester Sub-Office.

-- Michael Boyle (, June 17, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ