After a 5 year ban : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread


Do I need to fill out any paperwork after a 5 year ban from an expedited removal in order to be re-admissible into the US again? Or am I automatically admissible after the ban is over? If I were to apply for an H2B, do I have to submit my application AFTER the ban is over or can I submit it prior so the visa can be effective when I'm actually admissible?

thank you

-- Karina Gregory (, May 10, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ