I was married before,which he was a ilegal alien and i gave him his residency can i remarry another ilegal alien and get him a residency?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

My first marriage was to a salvadorian who was ilegal here after 1 yr we got him the residency. we've been seperated for 4 yrs and gotten a divorce now ive been with his brother for 2 years my question is can i marry him and would it be possible for him to get his residency thru me????

-- Francine Mira (francinemira@yahoo.com), May 03, 2004


You can, although you will have to work hard to convince the INS that this marriage is on the level and that it is not just a favor to help your husband's brother. Be prepared to show lots of proof that both marriages were real. It would make a lot of sense to hire a lwyer rather than trying to do all this yourself.

-- Michael Boyle (info@immigrantcenter.com), June 17, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ