mortgages : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

I am a bankrupt with one year left to go and my husband is wanting to buy our council flat on the right to buy scheme although i nevr knew him when i went bankrupt hes having trouble getting credit at our address , where would he be able to get a mortgage ???????? do you know of any companys that would entertain him ?please help

-- joanne (, February 06, 2004



There is a list of companies on the Repo site go to "Blacklisted" first (in Options box, top left) then click on "Brokers' views" then "Brokers' views on mortgages for repossessees" then "list of brokers" under 'Still want another mortgage?'. Make sure you check them out properly first, hope it's of use.


-- M Amos (, February 06, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ