Want to do M.Tech Computer science

greenspun.com : LUSENET : pondicherry.com : One Thread

Sir, I have Completed B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics from J.N.T.U Hyd.Now i want to do M.Tech in Comp. Science but i am not able to do it regular, so please give me some address from where i can do it correspondence. My E-mail address is jagadishprasad@yahoo.com Thanks.

-- Jagadish Prasad V (jagadishprasad@yahoo.com), January 20, 2004

Moderation questions? read the FAQ