what is a maintenance adjustor??

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Elevator Problem Discussion : One Thread

i am an elevator engineer in the u.k looking into a possible move to the u.s..several times i have seen the post of a maintenance adjustor advertised, this position does not exist in the u.k so can any u.s guys fill me in on a job description? appreciate it.

-- paul lacey (pielacey@hotmail.com), December 29, 2003


A Maint. Adjuster is a technichain called in to fix problems that the maint. man can not. Usually intermitent or serious problems that the tech is not afforded the time to trouble shoot.

-- Steve Morse (vette69@comcast.net), December 30, 2003.

thanks steve, appreciate the response

-- paul lacey (pielacey@hotmail.com), December 30, 2003.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ