greenspun.com : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread


my mum has had a form from eversheds to fill in about her financial status, following a request she made to pay the outstanding debt owed to Abbey monthly (as she doesn't have that kind of money for a lump sum payment) The form asks for details of monthly earnings, outgoings, bills and copies of.

Should she complete this form? If not what action should she take. Thankyou

-- Fal (Fal.patel@tiscali.co.uk), November 26, 2003


Don't fill any forms out unless you have acknowledged the debt and agreed the balance to be paid.

You should seek advice from CAB depending on what stage you are with the debt collection.

-- A Patel (nevermind.again@lycos.co.uk), December 02, 2003.

Yes she should. Be honest, settle your debts!

-- (ratfink@booboo.com), December 08, 2003.

dont take any notice of ratfink from booboo. Instead read the do's and dont's section on this site.


-- John (sharky_john@hotmail.com), December 08, 2003.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ