Need old style italian coffee dispenser : LUSENET : Coffee Related Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

I'm looking for a old fashioned espresso dispenser like the one my family in Italy uses to measure out coffee for their stove top pot. It is a large cylinder with a dial on the side that you center over the top of the pot. It dispenses the perfect amount of ground espresso. I'm looking for one to buy or the correct Italian name for the item so I can look for it next time I'm in the old country. Any ideas?

-- Kirra Swenerton (, November 25, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ