do i need to register a new frame for a CA motorcycle? : LUSENET : MV Agusta F4 : One Thread


i used a CA registered H-D sportster motorcycle to build a new chopper in NH. i only used the motor, nothing else. my question is...

1. can i register the new frame # with CA and continue to use my former registration?

2. if i get the new chop registered in NH, what is the easiest and least expensive way that i can get it legally registered in CA?

thanks for all your help!


-- ted stark (, November 17, 2003


Don't mean to be rude, but how does this post relate to MV's? Are you talking about registering an MV or a H-D? Thanks

-- Carlos (, November 19, 2003.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ