m.tech/me in distance education.

greenspun.com : LUSENET : pondicherry.com : One Thread

iam md.shafi , completed msc(cs) from o.u , hyderabad. now i want to do m.tech/me(cse/it) from distance education. some body told me sardar vallabai patel , rajastan vidya peeth deemed , and some other deemed universities offering this course. i want to know this universities and offering course are recongnized by AICTE or not .

-- md.shafi (rafi_rsn@rediffmail.com), November 08, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ