Where to send SARN

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

Can anyone confirm to me which address for JDL Holdings I should use for the SARN - the Trading Address as offered by an earlier posting Jan 2003 in Jackpot House (how very appropriate), or the Registered Office address as given on their letterhead, and which looks like c/o a solicitor or accountant. Presumably no point in sending to the PO Box offered as their business address.

Many thanks for any help.

-- Miranda (miranda.lipton@virgin.net), October 14, 2003


you send it to this address


-- gel (budleigh@ntlworld.com), October 14, 2003.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ