can i do b.ed. thru correspondance now thru pondicherry univ. : LUSENET : : One Thread

sir, i have done m.a. in political science. from panjab university and now want to do b.ed. through correspondance from your university. pl. convey me when and how can i apply. thanks.

-- ravi saxena (, October 10, 2003


For Pondicherry university

Please visit the web for their correspondence course

Respected Madam / Sirs

Regarding B.Ed Degree , Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) ( Chennai , Tamilnadu )is conducting two-year B. Ed. course, through the distance education for those who are working in schools. ( Experience is necessary )

For more information, please contact: Tamil Nadu Open University, Directorate of Technical Education Campus, Guindy, Chennai- 600 025. Phone: 91-44-2220 0501. Email: (or)

-- S Sudalai Muthu pandian (, November 26, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ