Corningware Coffeepot Cord : LUSENET : Coffee Related Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

I need a cord for my 10 cup Corningware Coffee Pot. The kind that fits under the handle. Pat

-- Patricia E. Morris (, October 01, 2003


I am also looking for this cord. Have you been able to fine one? I'd appreciate if you find one to let me know where I can get it. Likewise, I will do the same for you.

-- Melanie Cassady (, November 08, 2003.

i also am desperately looking for this too as i have three of them and can't find a cord


-- patsy moss (, March 26, 2004.

Corning changed the cords on their GREAT coffepots from time to time. The earlier models use special plugs where the connectors are closer together than the standard. Some of the later ones use a standard appliance insert plug which can be found in second hand stores.

I am also looking for several of the earlier size. I have jimmied one that worked for a short (Ah, Ha!) time. So - I'm still looking.

-- Ernie Jones (, September 05, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ