Please help : LUSENET : : One Thread

Hi. I graduated and have my bachelors in electrical engineering from overseas. Now I am in the U.S. I was thinking of doing an mba or ms in computer engineering or computer science. Can you please tell me what I have to do step by step. Do I have to take some type of exam first to make up for my foreign credits? And what do I have to do to get an mba in computer engineering or m.s. in computer science? I have no clue. It would mean alot to me if you answered my question. Thank you.

-- Saba Ali (, September 03, 2003


-- Your Full Name (Saba Ali (, September 06, 2003.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ