greenspun.com : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

i have a mortgage with barclays i owe about 57.000 on it i have a insurance with them on death of 37.000 if i died their would be around 20.000 owing on it my wife is on incapacity and would not be able to meet the payments i cant up the premium as i have got an ilness can you please advise me what to do .........very worrid

-- robert james hunt (robert.hunt4@ntlworld.com), August 26, 2003



In the first instance I would have a word with your lender (not all of them are bad) explain the situation and ask for their advice. You could also try and reach a deal with a Housing Association, there are plenty of those around. Try local CABs too, some local councils also have specialist advice units. Stop worrying, I'm sure you'll find a way of sorting it. Let us know how you get on. Good Luck.


-- M Amos (idgroms@hotmail.com), August 26, 2003.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ