Corningware stovetop percolator glass top needed : LUSENET : Coffee Related Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

Please help!! My Mom gave me her Corningware blue cornflower 6-cup stovetop percolator, and after finally mastering making "good coffee" in it, I dropped the lid and broke the glass top. The lid is actually hard black plactic, and the glass top turns onto it and allows me to see when the coffee is perking. Please contact me if you can help save this heirloom!! Thanks!

-- Sheila Lammers (, August 21, 2003


Try a company called Culinary Parts Unlimited. They can be reached at 800.543.7549. Good luck!

-- Devon Woollett (, August 22, 2003.

Look at this online store for Vintage items.

-- Linda M. LaRock (, August 26, 2003.

I saw the glass top replacement yesterday at R.E.I., in the camping supplies section where they sell camping percolators.

-- susan (, August 29, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ