greenspun.com : LUSENET : Immigration Law - Law Offices of Michael Boyle : One Thread

I am writing for a friend who has been in this country for 16 years illegal. She is now 63 years old and for her to return to the UK would present a hardship. The UK mandatory retirement is at age 60 so she would only be able to work part time. She is a good person without any crimes other than wanting to stay in this country. She tried varies lawyers but was never able to get her green card. My question is could she fall under some sort of hardship documentation and remain in this country?

Thank You

-- Susan M. Webb (Skids6852@aol.com), August 04, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ