about nongate examinaton

greenspun.com : LUSENET : pondicherry.com : One Thread


I have completed my B.E in 1998.Now i am doing job .I want to appear for the M.Tech throuh nongate.Could you tell me the procedure of admission & the name of colleges who are providing this facility. Am i eligible for this .Please give me the detail information.

-- madhuri (bali_madhu@hotmail.com), April 20, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ