COHABITING WITH CHILD : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

I have a joint owned house with my ex-partner, we have only lived there for eight months and have a seven month old son. We had difficulties, and her and her perents asked me to leave the property, I am now living with my parents but am continuing to pay half of the mortgage(had no choice to leave as she and her perents become violent and I thought it best). I have now been told by my solicitor that I may have to pay the whole of the mortgage, the whole of our joint loan(only taken out to help pay off her old loan) and also the csa. All this and I have to pay rent and look for somewhere to live. Is ther anything I can do. HELP!

-- DAVID LEWIS (D.J.LEWIS@UKHQ.CO.UK), April 18, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ