Glass cup insert for Belgian individual filter : LUSENET : Coffee Related Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

30 years ago I bought pair of stainless steel coffee filter cups in Brussels. I have just broken the glass (Durobor) cup insert in one. Is there anywhere I could get a replacement? Thanks.

-- Heather Phillips (, March 30, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ