Reg Mtech Distence Education : LUSENET : : One Thread

Dear Sir I have Compleeted My B.Tech in Chemical Engg . Know I am working in a Battery Plant Located in tirupathi . I wish to do Mtech in Chemical Engg/Environmental Engg . Please Guide in which university i have this oportunity . and If Please give me site address/Postal address / Email Id . I will be thank full to you If u can help me Regards B Sri Rama Mohan

-- B Sri Rama Mohan (, February 06, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ