how to respond : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

I made an offer to Northern Rocks legal department to pay off a shortfall amount they say I owe, but they responded by asking me to fill in a I&E form, could someone advise me on how to reply without filling in this form? I also used SARN to gain info on their claim. Many thanks. Gary.

-- gary ausley (, November 12, 2002


Ask them to provide the firm evidence of their case, and that you are awaiting there evidence before you send any details through. Once in reciept, it may be best to send and I&E through. They will not negotiate without that form.

-- Geoff Winters (, November 12, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ