I need a Vacuum Coffee Pot Gasket

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Coffee Related Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

I have an old cory vacuum coffee maker. (The wide gasket type). The gasket is gone from use and I would like to know where to purchase a new one. Is that even possible? Help please! I love that coffee maker. Thanks LJB

-- Leonard Bruno (leonardjbruno@nyc.rr.com), September 25, 2002


Go to this website:

http://www.foodservicedirect.com/diningroom.cfm/SubCatID/176/SubClass ID/598/ShowProducts/1

It's for a brewer that was originally made by Cory and bought out by Nicro who continues to make the SS models. The gaskets are a nice fit for the wide mouth models.


-- JimboJava (JimboJava@msn.com), September 30, 2002.

I went to the website you suggested, and ordered the correct gasket for my coffee pot. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Best to you, Leonard

-- Leonard Bruno (leonardjbruno@nyc.rr.com), October 12, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ