what type of injury

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Heath Chat : One Thread

I hurt my wrist the othe night (Friday the13th)...it is a little swollen, a little brused, a vain has came up to the top, and it hurts at times really bad. My fingers are starting to swell a little and at times when I lift my arm I can feel a bone in my wrist move...I don't think it is broken bacause I can move my arm back and forth but not all the way. Should I go see the doctor, and what kind of injury do you think it is? thanks, please emial me back soon!

-- Kourtney Smith (KHSocker3@aol.om), September 14, 2002


Yeah I totally agree with Sue!! Go see a doctor!! Sounds bad!! Hope you get better soon hon!


-- Angie (the_love@passagen.se), September 15, 2002.

Hey Kourtney, you should deff. go see a doctor. I dunno if you broke it either but i don't think it's good when your hole hand is swollen, a vain is popping out and you can feel a bone moving! I'd say go to the doctor right away cuz you don't want to make it any worse. hope you fell better soon:O)~ ~~~ sue ~~~

-- Sue (monkeygal55@aol.com), September 15, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ