re: Universities with Public Art components : LUSENET : Public Art : One Thread

Could anyone provide some valuable information about Public Arts curriculum based programs? I am considering returning to school to obtain my MFA. After a lengthy 2 year search, I have not been able to break-in to the Public Art field. I have met with many Public Arts professionals in the field whom have highly recommended that I return to school for a Masters. However, it is really difficult to find universities with this type of program. Any advice?

-- Annette Scheuering (, September 11, 2002


You could try the MFA programme at Glasgow Schhol of Art. Go on to its website to find out. Also Manchester Metropolitan has a course.

-- Alison (,uk), September 13, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ