Need F4S dash board : LUSENET : MV Agusta F4 : One Thread

Anyone know where I can buy or borrow a F4S dashboard with greater than 7500 miles on it. Let me know. Thank's :)

-- Pat Donnell (, August 26, 2002


to register ur bike??? well u don't need it, just take ur bike to a AAA office and swap ur dashboard with a used GSXR or YAMAHA dash, (make sure you velco it) and it has to be analog, u dont have to connect it at all as long as the miles on the dash visible....and voila they will read the VIN, the engine numbers and the miles then ur set for a california REG, good luck

-- F4 rider (, September 05, 2002.

just wondering if my answer helped?????

ps: my email is not working, so reply here plz

-- MVA (, September 07, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ